Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The ABC's of dating

I got this great date idea from my good friend Alyssa and I thought I would pass it along.  It works for a family date, a friend date, or a date with your loved one.

You pick a letter...and everything you do for the day has to start with the letter.  For instance...you pick the letter P.  You eat Pancakes with Peanut butter for breakfast with a side of Pineapple juice.  Go to Portland to see the Pittock mansion.  Have a Picnic there.  Eat a Panini with Pesto sauce, Provolone, and Prosciutto (or if you are like me you are ready for more Peanut butter).  Get some Peach ice cream in the Pearl.  Pizza in a Park for dinner.  Watch the Parent Trap while eating Popcorn.  Can you tell I'm hungry as I am writing this?

Play a game of Pass the Pigs

See a Picasso at the museum
Listen to P Diddy
Make something out of Play-Doh

4 comments:

  1. I like this idea! I remember Alyssa. :) Hope she's doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie! Alyssa is doing really well...she got married last summer and is as happy as can be. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, thanks for sharing the idea! Yes, Bruce and I had so much fun with this date idea. We'll have to do another letter soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the idea Alyssa! For your next letter you should do "L". Lunch with Lisa...we could have some lavender pop.

    ReplyDelete