Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What a dish! Moving tips for dishes.

I haven't been blogging too much lately.  Part of the reason is that this past summer/fall we were busy moving TWICE!  And we will hopefully be moving again to a more permanent location next spring or summer. 

With all the moving I found a couple of things that made packing and moving my dishes easier.  Dishes, in my opinion, are the MOST dreaded thing to pack! 

Tip #1 - Use your towels, cloth dinner napkins, and wash clothes to wrap around your breakables.  This means not having to wash your dishes again when unpacking.  Yea!

Dishes wrapped in cloth napkins


Tip #2 - Use foam disposable plates between your plates...I found this tip somewhere on Pinterest and it saved me a ton of time!  I heart Pinterest!
Foam plates between each dish

No comments:

Post a Comment