Sunday, January 13, 2013

Rise and Shine







I am NOT a morning person.  Never have been.  But the last couple of weeks I've had a verse in my head when I wake up.  "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it" Psalm 118:24.  Do you think God is trying to tell me something?  I don't know...it's too early to think.

: )

So I used to lay in bed when I woke up and dread getting out, but not anymore.  Now I try to focus on the positive and think about all the great things that might happen and be thankful for all the blessings.  Like having a job that I don't have to be at till 11:00am.


For this is the day that the LORD has made.

This morning as I laid in bed thinking happy thoughts, I decided that I will have a theme verse every year.  So the verse for 2013 is Psalm 118:24.  I'm going to put the verse on my nightstand so I don't forget it.

Rise & Shine


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! I'm not a morning person either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete