Monday, February 18, 2013

Kimber's Baby Shower/Pinterest Challenge - Week 8: Ready to pop!

My sister Kimber is having a baby in a few weeks!  Yay!  Her neighbors decided to throw her a shower and Kammy (my other sister) and I helped bring a few things.  So for week 8 of my Pinterest challenge I found a cute idea for a "Ready to pop" shower.  I made stickers on my computer that said "ready to pop" and stuck them on microwave popcorn bags as take-home gifts.  Here is a picture of how they turned out:


Enough about Pinterest!  Here are some pictures of all the lovely ladies that came to Kimber's shower...

It wouldn't be a party without the photo booth!










Food time!

Adorable bird onesies that Kimber's neighbor made for her!

Cute diaper cake that Kimber's other neighbor made for her.  Crafty neighbors!





How many M&M's in the baby bottle?
Maya helping mom open presents





Cutie pies!






No comments:

Post a Comment