Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pinterest Challenge - Week 6: Lace Tree Craft


  Winter trees made with lace

Although I am SO ready for warmer weather, sadly it is still technically winter.  I figured I better blog about this craft before I am in full Spring mode!  We made these winter trees at my work a few weeks ago.  I saw this idea on Pinterest.  It originally came from craftgawker.com.

I'm an Activity Director at a intergenerational senior center and we did this craft project with four year olds and seniors.  All ages seemed to enjoy it!  I couldn't find our box with lace in it, so we used doilies instead.  I adapted the craft to the ability level of our clients by cutting out the tree shapes from construction paper first and then I had them glue all the pieces together.

No comments:

Post a Comment