Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pinterest Challenge - Week 12: Z Chair Story

                             


This is a story about a Pinterest miracle.  Long long ago I pinned this chair from Z Gallerie.  I loved this chair and visited it in the store often, but much to my dismay it cost $999 and I could not bring it home...yet.
living room chair

Then last summer I pinned another picture of the same chair in an Oregon Street of Dreams home.
2012 NW Natural Street of Dreams - "The Oregon Dream" Just bought this chair!  : )

Then while browsing my other favorite website, Craigslist, I saw a listing for this exact chair from the builder in the Oregon Street of Dreams.  It was a fraction of the store cost and I was able to bring it home with me.  A Pinterest miracle!!!  The chair and I lived happily ever after!

Don't forget to subscribe on the right side of this page if you want to see me complete one exciting Pinterest project every week.  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment