3 oz of cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups cooked cubed boneless chicken...I just used a can of chicken.
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1/4 cup peas
1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
3/4 cup crushed crouton
1. Blend cream cheese with 2 Tbsp butter until smooth.
2. Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
3. Spoon 1/2 cup meat mixture onto 2 "triangles" of dough. Don't separate, so you have a "square."
4. Pull 4 corners to the top center of mixture and seal edges by pinching.
5. Brush tops with remaining butter and sprinkle with croutons. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes in a 250* oven until golden brown.
|Look at all that butter!|